In collaboration with the Paraprofessional Resource & Research Center and the CEEDAR Center, the Council for Exceptional Children is excited to provide paraeducators with a learning program focused on your unique role as a paraeducator and how that aligns with specific HLPs. In this FREE on-demand, eLearning program designed for paraeducators, you will be introduced to four areas of high-leverage practice: Collaboration, Assessment, Social/Emotional/Behavioral, and Instruction.
You do NOT have to be a CEC member to register for this program. However, you do have to create a free CEC account. Click on "login" above and then click on "Register" on the login page. After you create your account, head back to the CEC homepage to access the Learning Library from the blue bar at the top.
What Do I Get?
- Informational videos, interactive learning activities, and supporting resources focused on key skills and knowledge every paraeducator will be able to implement in the classrooms
- eLearning sessions that provide critical content and certificates of completion for each
- Participate in all the interactive sessions at your own pace and convenience within one year from the date you register
- Receive certificates of completion for each phase you complete or for completing the whole program
- A selection of extremely helpful resources and activities selected by the content experts to support you and enhance your work as a paraeducator